Sending a text message online is a useful solution when you cannot access your phone for a moment. Perhaps you lost it, or it broke? Or maybe you want to send a business text message and you do not want to use your own private phone? There are many reasons why you would want to send a text message online. We will tell you step by step how to best achieve this.
Why send an online text message?
Has your phone fallen into the toilet bowl and you want to let people know you cannot be reached for a while? Send an online text.
Do you want to pull a prank on your colleague? Send a text message to them from Santa. The sender can be named Santa or Santa Claus and you yourself will remain completely anonymous. We alos see that a lot of businesses use online text messaging more often. For example to let customers konw that there are great deals available.
The steps to send an online text message
We have made is as easy as possible. In only a few simple steps you will have sent your text message. Let us explain:
- Step 1: Pick a sender. This can be your own name, name of your company or use a random name like Santa.
- Step 2: Fill in the phone number to which the message has to be sent.
- Step 3: Write your message. This can contain a maximum of 150 character. Need more text to get your point across? Then send a longer message and the costs will be calculated per 150 characters.
- Step 4: Press Send SMS. You will then be directed to the payment page.
- Step 5: Once paid, your text message will be sent instantly!
The ease of sending an online text message
As you have seen during the steps, it is very easy to send an online SMS. This can be fully anonymous and you can do it all through your computer. We actually cannot make it any easier than this. Do you want to reach a large group of people with your text? That is also doable. Read more about that here.
Privacy and sending an online SMS anonymously
Did you know that you can stay 100% anonymous when sending a text message onlnie? Your privacy is our main prioirty! Do you want to tell something to someone and stay anonymous? Your best friend or that person you have a crush on? This is your chance to tell them anonymously. The best part is that this person cannot trace whoever sent the message. Or perhaps you are giving them a tip to find out who sent the message? You do not have to leave your real details to send a text message online.
Want to know more about sending a bulk or group SMS? Read more here.